San Francisco, CA
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. Get ready to scale your career. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Growth Associate will:
- Tackle the biggest problems to continue scaling our business - anything from growth channel discovery or expansion to business operation challenges
- Create dashboards and leverage data in order to solve problems - if you can measure something you can improve it.
- Roll up your sleeves and build. You will start with a team of zero, prove value, automate, and then expand if successful.
- Create a hypothesis and test them with statistical rigor--quickly. This could be anything from improving the activation funnel to building a better referral program.
- Automate your work wherever possible. We want your efforts to scale and for you to focus on problems that others can’t solve.
- Disclaimer: This is a demanding job, to say the least. The real interview starts on day one!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is most valuable for the company.
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job description by using HotJar to see how far people scroll down the page.
- Can use Google to become an expert in most things. You may not have growth experience but you know how to learn quickly (and with mentorship).
- Is an Excel/SQL wizard. Able to write enough SQL to pull data out for Excel manipulation.
- Is creative and can understand customer journey. It may not be your superpower but you could write copy better than 50% of the office.
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.