San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
Have you wanted to grow an extraordinary business? As a Technical Recruiter at Eaze, you will be joining an internal team that will ensure the company leads the legal cannabis industry for years to come. Expectations are high and the recruiter will quickly become autonomous, covering a range of high priority roles and partnering with numerous hiring managers. You will work closely with the Chief Human Resources Officer to ensure robust, top-of-funnel flow and an expedient candidate experience. As an employee of Eaze, you will represent the business in a positive, intelligent and empathetic manner.
The Technical Recruiter will own multiple open roles, hiring manager relationships, and the end-to-end candidate experiences. Additionally, this role will give you a front-row seat into one of the largest emerging industries in California, while playing a meaningful role in its growth and success. The ideal person for this role is a highly confident, detail-oriented, a creative risk-taker and wants to make an enormous impact on this industry. You are known for excellent work ethic and thrive in ambiguity. You are a real self-starter and are willing to take on challenges outside of your comfort zone. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Scale our teams by leading the full life-cycle of the recruiting process, candidate sourcing, and nurturing of past candidate pools
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates and hiring managers, ensuring timely communication, feedback, and reporting/metrics
- Deliver a world-class experience in which participants feel respected and valued
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Provide thorough communication and updates to hiring stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Continuously develop methods to automate your systems
- Define on-going recruitment strategies across the company, as well as provide feedback and recommendations to improve day-to-day recruiting operations
- At least 3+ years of experience as a full lifecycle technical recruiter, for numerous roles
- Experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic startup environment preferred
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates across a variety of roles
- A creative thinker who enjoys tackling challengesHighly organized and diligent with a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethicEnjoy and excel in a constantly changing environment
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.