Payment Operations Manager
San Francisco, California /
Eaze is the premier cannabis and technology company providing consumers with safe, reliable, and convenient access to their favorite cannabis products on-demand.
The Eaze Payments Team is turning an obstacle into an opportunity. Consumers want to pay us, and yet taking a payment remains one of the biggest challenges in the cannabis industry. We’re committed to solving the problem. If you’ve got fintech, payments, or crypto experience, or you are in an analytics or business intelligence role looking to expand your skill set, come build with us.
This role comes with a lot of autonomy and responsibility, and there is room to grow. You’re running the day-to-day show for all things payments. You will use data and analytics to inform decision-making, manage key partnerships, and work directly with Product, Engineering, Finance, and Operations to build, manage, and implement debit, ACH, and cryptocurrency based payment systems. You will work directly with the VP of Payments. This is a remote position based out of the US.
- Define, execute, and communicate operational processes for existing and new payments products.
- Manage all payment operations -- onboarding, payouts, monitoring fraud, and general day-to-day management.
- Build-out dashboards, tools, and reporting to monitor and measure the health of our payment systems.
- Utilize detailed analytics to troubleshoot and resolve payment issues with product, engineering, analytics, and external partners
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on issues affecting the business performance and establish a periodic business review with external partners to address key business issues
- Own long-term, independent research and modeling projects to optimize our business
- Think for the future -- what aren’t we doing that we should be doing? How can you make things better? How can we create the best customer experience? What should the world look like tomorrow?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in at least one of the following: fintech, payments, analytics, cryptocurrency, data science, business intelligence, or financial operations.
- Analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in SQL and Excel and comfortable working in databases, reporting tools, and visualization.
- Amazing vibes.
- Forward-thinking and eager to take ownership of high-level projects and challenges.
- High level of interest in fintech and financial products in emerging industries.
- Strong communication skills; Can clearly articulate complex analysis through presentations and writing, and influence stakeholders to reach goals.
Why you should join
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.