San Francisco, CA
As a Data Scientist at Eaze, you'll report to the Director of Analytics and work on building models and helping run experiments to improve Eaze’s business and customer experience. This is an incredibly high impact role as Eaze’s technology and customer experience relies heavily on several models.
- Building production data science models utilized by many departments at Eaze as well as our core product, including predictive, vehicle routing, monte-carlo, and machine learning models
- Work with others to evaluate experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions
- Proactively investigate data to provide unseen insights to impact our business
- Work cross functionally to understand the heuristics of your models and help others utilize them effectively
Skills we're looking for:
- 2+ years previous experience working on analytics and/or data science teams
- A knack for business and how analytics can empower and drive the data-driven decision making process
- A passion for analyzing data and working on open ended problems
- Demonstrated excellence in Python or R
- Demonstrated excellence in SQL
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.