Senior Manager, Depot Operations
San Francisco, CA /
Central Operations /
Who We Are:
Stachs LLC is a subsidiary of Eaze Technologies and supports the operations of a network of cannabis delivery, manufacturing & distribution facilities. Eaze, our technology arm, supports the cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products.
We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. At Stachs, you will work alongside a world-class team representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
The GM and Depot Operations Team at Eaze supports retailer operations in real-time to ensure that every user has an outstanding experience. This team is the primary interface between Eaze, our dispensary partners, the drivers that use the Eaze platform.
You will be responsible for leading and overseeing operations at several depot locations, working with a team of direct reports. As Senior Manager of Depot Operations, you will oversee the management of depot staff & inventory to maximize performance of the depot and manage every aspect of the delivery business. You will report to a regional GM, as a part of the Operations team.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor communication channels between Eaze and dispensary partners to ensure a consistently high customer experience by proactively addressing issues in real-time
- Rapidly evaluate operational performance to discover issues before they impact consumers
- Investigate and address root causes in order to improve ongoing operations
- Create, document, implement, and improve processes
- Be responsible for hiring, team expansion, and individual development
- Lead and direct a team managing real-time operations
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments to execute intraday business needs
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of operations management experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with P&L Statements
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills
- Leadership aptitude and experience – people want to follow you!
- Analytical thinker who can dive deep when needed
- Can manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines
Why You Should Join:
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from your colleagues. Minorities, women, and LGBTQIA+ people are encouraged to apply!
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze/Stachs does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.