General Manager, Eaze Wellness
San Francisco, CA
The General Manager, Eaze Wellness will own Eaze’s CBD shipping business, reporting to our VP of Growth. This role is similar to that of a cofounder -- our CBD business is in its early days, being incubated within the company and running as an independent business unit. As such, the scope of this role is broad, spanning operations, business development, growth, product, and finance.
A successful candidate will:
- Effectively manage the P&L for an independent business unit within Eaze
- Build a team to run the CBD business over time
- Successfully manage to scale the operations and size of the CBD unit
- Interface with our product and engineering team and other teams across the organization in order to advance the CBD business
- Manage relationships with key players in the CBD space
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience as a co-founder or early employee of a startup that had wheels
- Is both tenacious and solutions-oriented, operating with a sense of urgency in order to solve problems quickly
- Able to understand analytical and technical concepts and communicate effectively in analytical, technical, and business contexts
- Is a strong and persuasive communicator that performs well in business development environments
- Has experience leading and building teams in the past
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.