Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative product, engineering and growth teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a critical part of a truly design-driven organization in a space that is almost entirely underserved by traditional tech.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in a brand new industry, designing a product that is making its way into mass adoption. You’ll set standards for an emerging industry and find creative solutions to problems that software hasn’t yet solved. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Senior Product Designer will:
- Work with Product Management to drive the vision across Eaze’s entire suite of products, including consumer web experiences, consumer apps, and partner/internal tools.
- Collaborate with PMs, PMMs, developers, and other product designers on the team to iterate and evolve designs throughout the duration of projects.
- Create and prototype designs to prove out the viability of new features. Take either well-defined feature requirements or the kernel of an idea and turn it into a beautiful and functional design.
- Present designs to our product, engineering, and company leadership, communicating the right level of context.
- Work with engineering to turn their designs and prototypes into fully realized, pixel-perfect, smoothly animated interfaces.
- Help prioritize and execute on UX research projects, to constantly deepen our understanding of the future and current Eaze customer base.
- Champion and lead visual and interaction consistency across our various apps and websites.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing excellence in user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include process and outcomes.
- Can clearly communicate concepts and design thinking through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, and presentations.
- Understands the impact of their work on the greater design system. We’re designing building blocks, not one-off solutions.
- Cares about more deeply about solving the problem than the solution itself.
- Appreciates feedback and adjusts accordingly.
- Is proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Has an unmatched eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those details to the team.
- Is fluent in Sketch.
- Has previous experience working with teams who are developing on both native mobile and mobile web (ideal, but not required)
- Has previous startup experience (ideal, but not required)
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.