Strategy Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA
As a Strategy Manager, you’ll get in on the ground floor of a small and fast-growing team that is shaping growth strategy for the biggest cannabis delivery company in the country. The Strategy Team at Eaze has a two-fold mission: (1) Solve for the highest impact problems facing the business today, and (2) find and pursue the biggest opportunities for future growth.
We are a highly cross-functional and interdisciplinary team that loves tackling hard problems, working on crazy new ideas, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward.
The Strategy Manager role is one of the most impactful, interesting, and challenging roles at Eaze. This person will be responsible for building the insights, strategies, and systems that enable us to scale demand, and ensure that the demand-side of our business is never a constraint to growth. Their work will span everything from analytics and business intelligence to growth marketing and operations management.
For this role, versatility and adaptability will be crucial. In a single day you might pitch our exec team on a new growth initiative, build a new Mode report in SQL to better monitor market health, create a new process to improve coordination between HQ and local teams, and design a growth experiment to improve our onsite pricing strategy. This strategy function sits within the Growth team at Eaze.
The role is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Identify problems and opportunities to improve our demand generation operations through analysis, experimentation, and process development
- Lead up demand growth initiatives, and influence the long-term strategy for managing demand across all Eaze territories
- Build dashboards, reports, and alerts systems to monitor market health, balance real-time supply and demand, and efficiency scale our operations
- Define core operational KPIs across all Eaze territories and evangelize a data-driven culture across the org
- Roll up your sleeves and execute on any day-to-day operations that will help us hit our goals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3-5 years experience in highly-analytical and strategic roles (business operations/strategy, product management/operations, growth, analytics, consulting, banking)
- Has strong Excel skills and experience with SQL (if lacking SQL experience, must be able and excited to learn more)
- Has leadership aptitude, strong communication skills, and high emotional intelligence
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, and proven ability to build relationships and drive alignment with other teams (product, marketing, operations, finance, etc)
- Can manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines
- Is a highly determined and creative problem solver that loves taking on new challenges
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and ideally has experience in a high-growth startup
- Able to take complex problems and break them down into their component parts
- Passionate about creating a world-class customer experience
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.