Senior Growth Associate, CRM & Retention
San Francisco, CA
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. Get ready to scale your career. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Growth Associate CRM, Retention, and Pricing will:
- Work on our biggest, most important communication channels. That can sometimes mean weekend work
- Uplevel how we communicate with our customers and build a better system. As an example, you might evolve our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features resulting in a step-function increase in our KPIs!
- Leverage promotions and communications (CRM and on-site messaging) to maximize and fine tune demand. These can be the largest drivers of demand in our biggest markets
- See the big picture in their work by reporting on core metrics for every communication that is put out, and analyzing campaign performance to suggest improvements
- Roll up your sleeves and execute. You will start with a team of zero, execute to earn your stripes, automate and then quickly expand your responsibilities
- Leverage our customer data to build a competitive moat: we are an order of magnitude larger than any of our competitors
- Learn rapidly. You may not have subject matter expertise but you will learn through expert mentorship and start to finish campaign execution
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is extremely hungry and passionate about their work. No task is beneath them. Would be the janitor for a week if it was the most effective/fastest way to solve a problem
- Takes error free work to the next level. Has developed checks-and-balances in their past work that were so good other teams started adopting them
- Is a good writer and is excited by the opportunity to come up with and execute on their own marketing campaignsIs very data-driven and analytical; can dissect complex problems. Example: experience writing or modifying SQL queries and pivot tables, to pull learnings from complex dashboards. Be ready to share concrete examples
- Has the ability to self learn, and can demonstrate it with concrete examples.
- Is creative and understands customer journey. It may not be your super power but you can write copy better than 75% of the office
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and something to show for it (in lieu of a degree, 3+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable). Bonus points for any analytical major or coursework
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.