San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with our CFO and President & COO. This role requires someone who is excited about supporting dynamic executives, and willing to take on some high-level, strategic projects. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA office and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Effectively and proactively support the CFO and President & COO
- Advanced calendaring for meeting preparation and coordination
- Accountable for company credit card receipts and expenses through Expensify
- Event planning and coordinating for team off-sites
- Assist with special projects, as needed, and perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive matters in the office (executive activities, visitors, employee issues)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years as an administrative or executive assistant, with glowing references
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated, independent, needs little supervision
- Has advanced proficiency using technology including G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.