User Acquisition Manager
San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through enabling fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is exploding. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful candidate will:
- Be the first person to truly scale digital acquisition at a cannabis company.
- Build the user acquisition playbook as digital channels begin opening up to cannabis.
- Utilize their past functional expertise without being defined by it. Get ready to throw out the old playbook and build your own!
- Leverage dashboards and data in order to solve problems - if you can measure something you can improve it.
- Embody the scientific method; develop hypotheses and then run analysis to prove or disprove your theories.
- Roll up your sleeves and build. You will start with a team of zero, prove value, automate, and then expand.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job description by using HotJar to see how far people scroll down the page.
- Can think beyond mobile app acquisition. Most of our users order through eaze.com on their mobile device
- Experience with cohort analysis, LTV models as well as financial and growth modeling.
- Is relentless about validating data and proving out ROI
- Is an Excel/SQL wizard.
- Is creative and understands customer journey. It may not be your super power but you can write copy better than 50% of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline highly valued (Stats, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, CS, Engineering etc.)
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.