Strategy & Operations Associate
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Central Operations & Strategy team. Eaze’s Central Operations & Strategy team leads mission-critical cross-functional efforts, delivers objective analysis and insights, and executes on the company’s highest priority strategic initiatives. This is a rare opportunity to impact a fast-growing, high-potential startup, through engagement across Eaze’s Product, Engineering, Analytics, Operations, Business Development & Finance teams.
As a Strategy and Operations Associate, you will formulate, execute, and manage the rollout of our operational strategy, frameworks, tactics and processes. This role requires a mix of business acumen, financial modeling, and ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis. You will be expected to own key business processes and will have regular exposure to Eaze’s COO and other senior stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of current strategic programs, processes, or pilots and become an internal champion to cross-functional partners
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis requiring complex data retrieval that results in compelling recommendations for our leadership team.
- Scale successful experiments into central programs that can drive differentiated experience and internal efficiencies
- Serve as an important cross-functional liaison between Eaze’s Product, Engineering, Analytics, Operations, Business Development & Finance teams.
The ideal candidate
- 3-4 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact. This is a great opportunity for those with experience in Consulting, Banking, and Private Equity, Corporate Strategy, or similar roles.
- SQL experience preferred & highly proficient in advanced Excel.
- A scrappy mindset and ability to solve complex problems with little guidance
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.