Supply Chain Associate
San Francisco, CA
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. No two days are the same for the Eaze team. It’s exciting and things change rapidly, except one component: we’re always 100% customer first!
The Growth team at Eaze has a two-fold mission: (1) solve for the highest-impact problems facing the business today, and (2) find and pursue the biggest opportunities for future growth.
The Supply Chain Associate role is one of the most challenging, strategic, and impactful roles at Eaze. This person will be responsible for ensuring that supply is never a constraint to growth in all of our markets by helping manage and innovate on processes within our central operations. The work they will do spans everything from forecasting, supply chain management, maintaining data integrity, working cross-functionally across several teams, and real-time problem-solving.
A successful Supply Chain Associate will define KPIs and strategy, execute on our centralized operations, and progressively improve our operations strategy. If you are passionate about customer experience, continuous improvements and seeing the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the perfect role for you. This role requires analytics, process development, and interpersonal skills.
The role is based in San Francisco, CA.
The successful Strategy Associate will:
- Strategically innovate on our centralized operations by streamlining internal processes and identifying and executing on areas of opportunity
- Be able to work directly with partners and many leaders internally
- Be responsible for core operational KPIs across all of Eaze’s territories
- Execute on our day-to-day operations
- Maintain data integrity of internal ERP systems
- Innovate and automate the internal process and reporting to provide visibility of the supply chain across the company
Our ideal candidate:
- Relentless work ethic, this is not an easy role and will challenge you
- Experience as an analyst or in highly analytical roles
- Leadership aptitude
- Experience with Excel and mathematical modeling.
- Experience with SQL is preferable
- Manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines
- Passion for driving excellent customer experiences
- A proactive nature; when you see an opportunity, you address it, not waiting for someone else to take the initiative
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- Able to take complex problems and tackle them in their component parts and communicate them to teams across the organization
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.