Partner Operations Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
As a Partner Operations Associate you will be work closely with licensed brand partners and licensed dispensary partners to ensure inventory flows into the network in a timely and accurate manner. The Partner Operations Associate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as they will communicate heavily with both internal and external partners on a daily basis to ensure inventory availability.
The successful Partner Operations Associate will:
- Work as a conduit between licensed dispensary partners, and licensed brand and distribution partners to facilitate timely receipt of inventory
- Partner with the Brand Sales Team to proactively ensure product availability, confirm vendor lead-times, and troubleshoot supply issues
- Work closely with the Promo team to ensure licensed depot partners have appropriate inventory to execute successful promotional campaigns
- Become a subject matter expert on all things inventory (orderable SKUs by licensed brand partner, SKU assortment by licensed dispensary partner, etc.)
- Pull reports and communicate relevant data both internally and externally as needed
What they will need for this role:
- 1-2 years of inventory management, procurement, or related supply chain experience
- Experience using an ERP or IMS system
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Beginning to intermediate SQL skills (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, logical, clear thinking
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.