San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Growth Engineer will:
- Take big problems and solve them using engineering principles, programmatic/algorithmic solutions and a scrappy 80/20 approach
- Actually growth hack paid channels: A lot of the traditional digital advertising channels do not allow us to directly advertise our products on their platform but you will have to figure out how to do it (yes, it is doable)
- Know how to work with other people: this is a cross-functional role where you need to leverage the strengths of other groups to come up with clever solutions
- Combination of tactical and strategic: we will give you a problem, but we probably won’t give you a roadmap. It's up to you to make and execute.
- Figure stuff out: we often work with APIs that we can exploit, which means they can be new and difficult
- Prioritize your work and manage deadlines. This is important.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a landing page by using HotJar to see the how far people scroll down the page.
- Is an Excel/SQL wizard. Be able to bridge the gap between spreadsheets and building lightweight tools.
- Can pick up code that was written by other authors and be able to dive in and debug.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical major (in lieu of a degree, 2+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable).
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco
Eaze (eaze.com), the leading cannabis technology company, is on a mission to help people enjoy the moment through convenient access to high quality marijuana products. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology enables superior customer choice and convenience by connecting product brands, dispensaries and doctors to customers on demand. With over 300,000 users in California, Eaze has unprecedented access to big data regarding cannabis market trends and consumer preferences which it shares with industry and media partners through its Eaze Insights Program.