San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience. We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level.
The General Manager role is one of the most challenging and impactful roles at Eaze. The GM owns the P&L for their territory and works with partner retailers to ensure that their territory achieves aggressive growth goals by providing an amazing customer experience. They will work closely with our external retailers to help them effectively use the Eaze platform and technology to optimize their inventory, supply chain, driver fleet, and warehouse while also generating strong customer demand through local marketing and user acquisition.
The GM defines KPIs and strategy for their territory, directs the team that executes on the strategy, and works cross-functionally to achieve KPIs. This is a highly collaborative and data-driven role that requires both analytical and people skills. If you are passionate about customer experience, continuous improvements and seeing the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the perfect role for you.
Note: this position may require travel.
The successful GM will:
- Manage the P&L to achieve aggressive growth goals in their territory.
- Work closely with local retailers on the Eaze platform to optimize their supply chain, inventory management, and driver management initiatives.
- Play a significant role in the expansion of Eaze in the region including assisting in launching new service areas and retail partners.
- Collaborate with our Growth, Operations, and Demand teams to guide and execute programs locally.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience in regional ops at an on-demand startup.
- Leadership aptitude and experience – people want to follow you!
- Strong relational skills, account management is plus.
- Analytical thinker who can dive deep when needed.
- Can manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timeline.
- Passion for driving excellent customer experiences.
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- Agility and hustle.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.