Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for an experienced, creative Social Media Manager to help play an important part in our growth. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining an in-house Influencer Network as well as creating and executing a content calendar.
Our ideal candidate has experience owning and driving paid and earned influencer marketing programs. This role will collaborate across department and include key stakeholders to create content and develop a uniform, cohesive messaging approach while also following Social Media & Influencer Guidelines across all channels.
The Social Media Manager role represents a fantastic opportunity to become part of this historic movement. Located in Venice, CA this position reports into the Senior Director, Marketing and is a key member of the Marketing and Creative teams.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies across all social mediums, including all Influencer led campaigns.
- Manage relationships with influencers and third-party partners
- Project manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
- Partner with content, marketing, creative, communications and analytics teams to craft social media and influencer marketing strategies and tactics
- Create campaign concepts with Designers and Marketers to support initiatives such as: promotions, new product launches, and integrated campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of social media content and influencer marketing programs on an ongoing basis to senior stakeholders within Eaze
- Determine appropriate KPIs and effectively manage budgets to meet and exceed campaign expectations
- 4+ years experience managing a brand’s social media accounts
- 4+ years experience managing influencer marketing campaigns for direct to consumer brands
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on large-scale campaigns involving local and regional influencersStrong organizational skills: multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects under tight timelines
- Understanding of visual design and an appreciation of the interplay between copy and design
- Experience in regulated industries (cannabis, alcohol) a plus
- Stay up-to-date on latest cultural trends and innovations in the social realm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Please submit a portfolio of work that includes both brand communication and product projects (provide samples with your application or a link to your portfolio).
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.