Partner Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
The Partner Operations Team at Eaze supports retailer operations in real-time to ensure that every user has an outstanding experience. This team is the primary interface between Eaze, our dispensary partners, and their drivers that use the Eaze platform.
You are a hard-working self-starter who thinks clearly in high pressure situations. You have excellent communication skills, learn quickly and are detail oriented. Heavy internal and external communications are significant aspects of this role. The role is full-time and will require evening and weekend support coverage.
The Partner Operations Coordinator will:
- Monitor communication channels between Eaze and dispensary partners to ensure a consistently high customer experience by proactively addressing issues in real-time
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments to execute intraday business needs
- Provide frontline support for drivers who use Eaze technology
- Play a key role in suggesting and implementing process improvements
What you need for this role
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays (required)
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- High expectations for success
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
- Some start-up experience
- Disclaimer: this is a very demanding role
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.