San Francisco, CA
As a Data Analyst at Eaze, you'll report to the Director of Analytics. You'll work with our Director of Analytics to understand the needs of the different teams and develop reports and models to make an impact across our business.
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Work with internal and external partners to fulfill outstanding needs for analytics
- Define key metrics for different members of the organization
- Create dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Analyze experiments and key business decisions
- Contribute to our data pipeline, building core reporting tables and infrastructure
- Help advocate for and teach data driven decision making within the organization
Skills we're looking for:
- 2+ years previous experience working on analytics and/or data science teams
- An ability to model, drive, and analyze growth oriented experiments
- A knack for business and how analytics can empower and drive the data-driven decision making process
- A passion for analyzing data and working on open ended problems
- Python or R experience
- Demonstrated excellence in SQL
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.