Quality Assurance Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
We’re looking for experienced QA Engineers to join our fast growing team! Our ideal candidates enjoy helping the developers debug their code, finding issues in unexpected places, and helping to avoid design mistakes before any code is written. Our QA Engineers help manage quality from a project’s inception all the way to the production finish line, mitigating risk along the way. We are looking for individuals who love the thrill of the bug hunt, who find satisfaction in decoding the complexities of overall system architecture, and skillfully advocate for the end user’s experience.
The QA team here at Eaze ensures that our awesome software is of the highest quality. You’ll work directly with cross-functional teams on multiple in-flight projects helping to organize, test, and ship new code. Eaze has a dynamic engineering culture that truly values the importance of QA. We’re excited to grow our team with a diverse set of skills and people that will help us deploy quality code faster and with more confidence.
- Work with engineering and product to triage inbound bug reports. Reproduce reported bugs to help determine root cause and provide detailed bug reports for engineers.
- Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the teams about issues, project risks, and product quality.
- Work on iOS, Android, Web, internal and external apps to ensure the quality bar remains high and prevent bugs from shipping.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and maintain regression suites using 3rd party tools.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years QA experience
- Demonstrable experience and passion owning QA for a consumer application
- Adept with technology and able to learn quickly
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective time-management skills when working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to advocate for quality on behalf of customers and escalate issues that need immediate attention
- QA Experience in startup environments
- Strong interest in mobile web, desktop web, mobile devices and applications
- Broad knowledge of web browsers, web tools, and network tools
- Broad knowledge of Android and iOS hardware, software, and tools used to debug them
- Enthusiasm for developing skill set as well as sharing knowledge
- Excellent sense of humor and ability to make work fun is a big bonus!
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, quality gear, the obligatory snacks — but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.