San Francisco, CA
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Risk Officer. This role requires someone who is excited about supporting a dynamic executive, and is comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA office and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Scheduling, travel, and other administrative duties
- Advanced calendaring for meeting preparation and coordination
- Accountable for company credit card receipts and expenses through Expensify
- Event planning and coordinating for team off-sites
- Assist with special projects, as needed, and perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive matters in the office (executive activities, visitors, employee issues)
- 4+ years as admin or executive assistant, with glowing references
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated, independent, needs little supervision, & has a service oriented mentality
- Has advanced proficiency using technology including G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.