Senior Frontend Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join our team at Eaze. You’ll work on some of the most critical pieces of our product: the Web app that tens of thousand of people use every day, and the administrative backend that our operations team uses to manage everything behind the scenes.
- Ability to build and maintain a complex, end-user-facing Web frontend
- Relentless focus on the customer and business needs
- Great communication skills, ability to work proactively and collaboratively
Specific skills and experience
- Extensive experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React and Angular
- Understanding of software-development fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, networking, HTTP
- Strong focus on testing
- Solid understanding of product, as well as UX and design principles
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of server-side programming, especially NodeJS or DotNet
- Experience with React Native
- Open-source experience
Eaze (eaze.com) is a technology company focused on the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology platform facilitates on-demand delivery of high-quality cannabis products from the leading brands in the industry.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, quality gear, the obligatory snacks — but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.