Senior Android Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
As a Mobile Engineer at Eaze, you will be managing two consumer-facing apps as well as our driver app which routes hundreds of drivers to 100,000+ deliveries through the Eaze platform every month. We have a small mobile team that works with Product and Design to build new features, optimize existing builds, and maintain our driver app to accommodate quickly changing business needs. We are looking for nimble, autonomous and curious engineers to help improve our apps and respond to the ever-changing regulatory landscape of our industry.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with Kotlin or Java.
- Experience consuming APIs (REST, FCM, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the Android framework and SDK.
- Someone to guide major releases and monitor for app crashes and regressions.
- Experience with Material Design and Android best practices.
- Familiarity with the Android ecosystem and its features.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with Dagger, Rx, Retrofit libraries.
- Familiarity with common Android architectural patterns.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, quality gear, the obligatory snacks — but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.