Strategy Associate, Growth & Operations
San Francisco, CA
We’re building our world class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. No two days are the same for the Eaze team. It’s exciting and things change rapidly, except one component: we’re always 100% customer first! What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is exploding. If this sounds exciting and challenging to you, then read on!
The Strategy Associate role is one of the most challenging, strategic, and impactful roles at Eaze. This person will be responsible for ensuring that supply is never a constraint to growth in all of our markets by helping manage and innovate on processes within our central operations. The work they will do spans everything from marketing, supply chain management, and supply + demand planning.
A successful Strategy Associate will define KPIs and strategy, execute on our centralized operations, and progressively improve our operations strategy. If you are passionate about customer experience, continuous improvements and seeing the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the perfect role for you. This role requires analytics, process development, and interpersonal skills.
The role is based in San Francisco, CA.
The successful Strategy Associate will:
- Strategically innovate on our centralized operations by streamlining internal processes and identifying and executing on areas of opportunity
- Be able to work directly with partners and many leaders internally
- Be responsible for core operational KPIs across all of Eaze’s territories
- Execute on our day-to-day operations
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience as an analyst or in highly analytical roles
- Leadership aptitude
- Has experience with Excel and SQL and a willingness to learn more quickly
- Can manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines
- Passion for driving excellent customer experiences
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- Able to take complex problems and tackle them in their component parts
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.