B2B Sales Representative (Contractor)
Orange County, CA /
Founded in 2014, Eaze is the fastest growing technology startup in the cannabis industry. Our platform allows adult customers to get legal cannabis products delivered by friendly, background-checked drivers from locally licensed dispensaries.
We’re looking for a B2B (business-to-business) Sales Representative to help us build out our Local Partners Program in Orange County. The Eaze Local Partners Program was designed to empower local businesses to sign up new Eaze customers; we do this through education, which helps reduce the stigma surrounding cannabis. Each Sales Representative will be compensated hourly for his/her time spent out in the field; additionally, they’ll receive a bonus each time a local partner activates their first customer.
Sales Representatives are encouraged to spread the word about the Eaze, further expanding the cannabis movement and the simplicity of our service, the #1 way to get cannabis delivered straight to your door.
- Eaze Sales Representatives will be compensated for signing up new businesses, earning both a base hourly rate as well as a commission per newly activated business that produces a first delivery. Sales Representatives can also earn hundreds of dollars in cash bonuses. The more businesses you can sign up, the more money you will earn.
What You’ll Do:
- Pitch local businesses on being a part of the Local Partners Program. The highest performing businesses in our network are Smoke Shops, Convenient Stores and Liquor Stores.
- Educate and inspire the businesses to promote Eaze and bring to light the unique benefits of the program.
Who You Might Be:
- Passionate about the cannabis and wellness industry.
- Self-motivated person who make things happen.
- A sales guru; you can sell sand on the beach.
- A college junior or senior looking to gain tangible experience selling a product with excellent product/market fit.
- You must be 21+ to apply.
- Must have a government-issued ID.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.