San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience. We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level.
No two days are the same for the Eaze GM team. It’s exciting and things change rapidly, except one component: we’re always 100% customer first! What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is exploding. If this sounds exciting and challenging to you, then read on!
The Market Manager role is one of the most challenging and impactful roles at Eaze. This person will primarily be responsible for driving efficient and effective operations in a high growth on-demand marketplace. A Market Manager manages the relationship with our external retail partners to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively managing their inventory, supply chain, driver fleet, and warehouse to meet the rapidly growing customer demand. As a Market Manager excels and exceeds in delivering on supply side KPIs and developing relationships with our retail partners, increased responsibility on the growth side of their markets will also be part of the role. For high performers, this role is a stepping stone into our GM team and elsewhere in our organization.
This role requires strengths in the following:
Ownership mindset – self-starters who know how to figure things out and know when to ask for help
Quantitative and analytical capacity
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders in high-pressure situations
Get it done mentality and focus on timely and effective delivery
This role is based in San Francisco.
The successful Market Manager will:
- Interface with local Retailers on the Eaze platform for supply chain, inventory management, and driver management initiatives in their region
- Create a healthy, productive relationship with our internal teams to guide and execute supply programs locally
- Monitor progress and own their portion of the P&L, KPIs and deliverable
- Play a significant role in the expansion of Eaze in the region including assisting in launching new markets
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in an on-demand startup, top consulting or investment banking institution, applicable operational or analytical roles, or partner/account management professionals with a clear track record of success
- Strong quantitative and analytical background and skill set
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills in a matrixed high-paced organization
- Passion for driving excellent customer experiencesHigh expectations for success – good enough never is!
- A ‘beat my numbers’ mentality – always trying to over-deliver
- Strong educational background
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.