San Francisco, CA
General & Administrative
We're looking for a stellar Receptionist for our office in San Francisco, CA. The role will be responsible for the daily operations of the office and various administrative support tasks. You'll work with our Chief of Staff and LA Office Manager to create and maintain a safe and pleasant work environment.
This is a 3-month temporary position with the opportunity to extend to 6 months or longer. This role is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Greet visitors, help them sign in, wear their guest badge
- Act as the main point of contact for general office needs of employees
- Process all mail and deliveries
- Purchase office supplies and snacks
- Coordinate meals and catering orders for game nights, company events, and various meetings
- Partner with Chief of Staff to plan in-house or off-site employee events
- Maintain a clean, organized, functional, and comfortable office space
- Proactively seek ways to streamline office processes and leverage best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
- Ability to prioritize a diverse task list with varying deadlines and levels of urgency
- Experience with G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
- Innate problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, needs little supervision
- Start-up experience preferred
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.