Los Angeles, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
Were you born to create? Do you love bringing brands to life? Because we have the perfect opportunity for you if so.
We’re looking for an experienced mid level to senior graphic designer who is ready to be the lead designer at Eaze. You’ll have significant creative ownership and freedom. We’ll rely on you to make decisions and create beautiful and differentiated designs to build our brand and set Eaze apart. You’ll be working with the Senior Director of Marketing to evolve the Eaze brand and bring it to life through any consumer touch point, including: billboards, digital ads, emails, social and event activations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Concept and create designs with strong visual impact on projects that range from brand and visual identity, billboards, activations, and more.
- Own the creative process from brainstorming through production
- Collaborate with content, social and brand team
What We’re Looking For:
- A lifelong passion for design and meticulous attention to detail
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a design or creative studio environment or a degree in graphic design or related field
- Mastery of Adobe CS: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects
- Proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint, and Google Suite
- Experience working with all types of creatives: Web developers, photographers, videographers, production designers and illustrators
- Ability to sketch, design wireframes, create mood boards, and have a story for your work
- Ability to take direction, refine concepts, and initiate improvements
- Strong communication skills, team-player attitude, and ability to self-manage
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.