Strategy Analyst, Growth & Operations
San Francisco, CA
As a Strategy Analyst, you’ll get in on the ground floor of a small and fast-growing team that is shaping the operations and growth strategy for the biggest cannabis delivery company in the country. The Strategy Team at Eaze has a two-fold mission: (1) solve for the highest-impact problems facing the business today, and (2) find and pursue the biggest opportunities for future growth.
We are a highly cross-functional and interdisciplinary team that loves tackling hard problems, working on crazy new ideas, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward.
The Strategy Analyst role is one of the most impactful, interesting, and challenging roles at Eaze. This person will be responsible for building the insights, strategies, and systems that enable us to rapidly scale our operations, balance supply and demand, and ensure that the supply-side of our business is never a constraint to growth. Their work will span everything from analytics and business intelligence to growth marketing and operations management.
The role is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Serve as the lead analyst on all things driver growth and supply planning
- Identify problems and opportunities to improve our supply-side operations through analysis, experimentation, and process development
- Use SQL and Python to automate our centralized operations and enable other teams to dramatically scale their impact
- Build dashboards, reports, and alerts systems to monitor market health, balance real-time supply and demand, and efficiently scale our operations
- Define core operational KPIs across all Eaze territories and evangelize a data-driven culture across the org
- Roll up your sleeves and execute on any day-to-day operations that will help us hit our goals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years experience as an analyst or in highly analytical roles
- Has experience with SQL, Python, and Excel
- Has leadership aptitude, strong communication skills, and high emotional intelligence
- Can manage projects with multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines
- Is a highly determined and creative problem solver that loves taking on new challenges
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and ideally has experience in a high-growth startup
- Able to take complex problems and break them down into their component parts
- Passionate about creating a world-class customer experience
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.