Product Manager - Driver and Dispensary Tools
San Francisco, California /
Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze has built a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast, efficient delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies.
At Eaze, you will work alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
As a Product Manager at Eaze, your work will be critical to defining the Driver and Dispensary facing experience.
What you'll do
- Drive product development for our in-house driver apps (iOS & Android) and the dispensary-facing tools that power our delivery operations
- Be the voice of drivers and dispensary operators at Eaze — you’ll dig deep into our operational execution and drive change based on your observations, user interviews, and data analysis
- Identify and track product KPIs to understand how our products are performing
- Partner with design and key operational stakeholders to build detailed product specification documents
There’s a lot to do and we’re a small team, so you’ll always have an opportunity to grow your scope as you find opportunities aligned with your interests.
What we’re looking for
- Previous product or project management experience building and enhancing operational workflows (experience working within a two sided marketplace is a plus!)
- Ability to build and manage complex stakeholder relationships — your default is open, honest, and transparent communication
- Passion for operational efficiency, you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds (pun intended)
- You thrive in ambiguity – you know how to attack a problem from multiple angles and don’t get frustrated when the ideal path forward is blocked
- You’re comfortable documenting and presenting ideas to a variety of audiences
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand the potential impact, and effectively prioritize across competing priorities.
- Detail-oriented: you’re meticulous with everything from detailing robust feature specs to chasing down the nitty-gritty dependencies across complex projects.
- Has previous startup experience (ideal, but not required).
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated technology organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every member of the product team is encouraged to own outcomes and set the direction for their product area, regardless of tenure or title.
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.