Manager of Consumer Growth
San Francisco, CA
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Manager of Consumer Growth will:
- Find opportunities for organic or viral acquisition whether that is collaborating with our product team, leveraging our CRM, SEO, viral giveaways, etc.
- Automate your work wherever possible. We want your efforts to scale and for you to focus on problems that others can’t solve.
- Successfully arbitrage LTV to CAC by optimizing the entire funnel, not just acquiring users.
- Roll up your sleeves and build. You will start with a team of zero, prove value, automate, and then expand if successful
- Disclaimer: this role is focused initially on paid acquisition but not limited to it. If you are great at organic acquisition or influencer marketing, then we want you to scale that.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job posting by using HotJar to see the how far people scroll down the page.
- Can speak to concrete experiences where they have gone deep on an acquisition channel--but have not become myopic in their thinking as a result of it.
- Is an Excel/SQL wizard. Able to write enough SQL to pull data out for Excel manipulation
- Understands how analytics scripts work and how to debug. Proficient with event tracking, cookie tracking, conversion pixels, link tagging, UTMs, Google Analytics and segment.
- Is creative enough, and can understand customer journey. It may not be your super power but you can write copy better than 50% of the office.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical major (in lieu of a degree, 2+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable)
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.