Live Operations Coordinator-Temporary
Los Angeles, CA /
Live Operations /
Stachs LLC is a subsidiary of Eaze Technologies and supports the operations of a network of cannabis delivery, manufacturing & distribution facilities. Eaze, our technology arm, supports the cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products.
We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. At Stachs, you will work alongside a world-class team representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
The Live Operations Team at Stachs supports retailer operations in real-time to ensure that every user has an outstanding experience. This team is the primary interface between Eaze, our dispensary partners, and the drivers that use the Eaze platform.
You have excellent communication skills, learn quickly and are detail oriented. Heavy internal and external communications are significant aspects of this role. The role is full-time and will require evening and weekend support coverage.
The role is a temporary position, based in Venice, CA.
What You'll Do
- Monitor communication channels between Eaze and Stachs' dispensaries to ensure a consistently high customer experience by proactively addressing issues in real-time
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments to execute intraday business needs
- Provide frontline support for drivers who use Eaze technology
- Play a key role in suggesting and implementing process improvements
What We're Looking For:
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays (required)
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
- Some start-up experience
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.