Senior Product Manager - Core Shopping
San Francisco, California /
Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze has built a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast, efficient delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies.
At Eaze, you will work alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
As a Senior Product Manager at Eaze, your work will be critical to building delightful customer facing experiences that set the standard for a nascent industry. You will lead a team that drives Eaze’s consumer facing products that drive conversion and engagement.
What you'll do:
- Drive the product definition, strategy, and long term vision of growth at Eaze by partnering with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and marketing.
- Define and develop shopping experiences that delight our customers.
- Represent your product(s) by communicating product plans, benefits and results, to a variety of audiences.
There’s a lot to do and we’re a small team, so you’ll always have an opportunity to grow your scope as you find opportunities aligned with your interests.
What we’re looking for
- Has 3+ years of experience managing a consumer product, with a preference for experience in ecommerce and on-demand fulfillment.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand the potential impact, and effectively prioritize across competing priorities.
- Is detail-oriented: you’re meticulous with everything from detailing robust feature specs to chasing down the nitty-gritty dependencies across complex projects.
- Has previous startup experience (ideal, but not required).
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated technology organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every member of the product team is encouraged to own outcomes and set the direction for their product area, regardless of tenure or title.
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.