San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join our team at Eaze. You’ll work on some of the most critical pieces of our product: the Web app that tens of thousand of people use every day, and the administrative backend that our operations team uses to manage everything behind the scenes.
- Ability to build and maintain a complex, end-user-facing Web frontend
- Relentless focus on the customer and business needs
- Great communication skills, ability to work proactively and collaboratively
Specific skills and experience
- Extensive experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React and Angular
- Understanding of software-development fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, networking, HTTP
- Strong focus on testing
- Solid understanding of product, as well as UX and design principles
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of server-side programming, especially NodeJS or DotNet
- Experience with React Native
- Open-source experience
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, quality gear, the obligatory snacks — but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.