Senior Product Manager - Growth
San Francisco, California /
Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze has built a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast, efficient delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. At Eaze, you will work alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
As a Senior Product Manager at Eaze, your work will be critical to growing and engaging Eaze’s user base while creating delightful customer facing experiences that set the standard for a nascent industry. You will lead a team that drives business critical metrics such as activation and retention by building both consumer-facing and internal products (e.g., new user onboarding, referrals, SEO, loyalty programs, etc.).
What you'll do
- Drive the product definition, strategy, and long term vision of growth at Eaze by partnering with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and marketing.
- Define and develop the next generation of tools that scale our acquisition channels and optimize marketing efficiency.
- Represent your product(s) by communicating product plans, benefits and results, to a variety of audiences.
- There’s a lot to do and we’re a small team, so you’ll always have an opportunity to grow your scope as you find opportunities aligned with your interests.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience managing a consumer product, with a preference for experience in growth, ecommerce, and on-demand fulfillment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand the potential impact, and effectively prioritize across competing priorities.
- Detail-oriented: you’re meticulous with everything from detailing robust feature specs to chasing down the nitty-gritty dependencies across complex projects.
- Previous startup experience (ideal, but not required).
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated technology organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every member of the product team is encouraged to own outcomes and set the direction for their product area, regardless of tenure or title.
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.