Payment Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
We’re building our world class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced payments leader to own everything Payment operations. Using deep knowledge of payment processes and systems, this person will work with multiple external and internal cross-functional teams to manage multiple payment initiatives.
- Manage all payment operation components with both internal and external partners — on-boarding, escalation, payouts, and day-to-day general management.
- Support cross-functional teams to build-out critical dashboards and tools to measure the effectiveness of the payment process, operations, and new programs.
- Utilize detailed analytics to troubleshoot and resolve payment issues working with product, engineering and external partners.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on issues affecting the business performance and establish a periodic business review with external partners to address key business issues.
Experience & Skills:
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or other quantitative fields; M.S. preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience minimum, working with payment services in the capacity of analytics, operations, or business analyst (6-7 yrs highly preferred).
- Expertise in SQL and data querying; Focused on data and analytics to solve problems with a track record of driving results through continuous improvement for ongoing operational performance measurement and tracking.
- Ability to execute projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Deep knowledge of payment processing and systems.
- Strong communication skills; Clearly articulate complex analysis through presentations and writing.
- Ability to prioritize competing projects among departments, history of effectively working with multiple teams to build new capability and implement projects.
- Ability to 'Dive Deep' with a structured approach to problem-solving
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.