Live Operations Specialist - Stachs
Los Angeles, California /
Live Operations /
Stachs LLC is a subsidiary of Eaze Technologies and supports the operations of a network of cannabis delivery, manufacturing & distribution facilities. Eaze, our technology arm, supports the cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products.
We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. At Stachs, you will work alongside a world-class team representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths.
The Live Operations Team at Stachs supports retailer operations in real-time to ensure that every user has an outstanding experience. This team is the primary interface between Eaze, Stachs' dispensaries, and the drivers that use the Eaze platform.
You have excellent communication skills, learn quickly and are detail oriented. Heavy internal and external communications are significant aspects of this role. The role is full-time and will require evening and weekend support coverage.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor communication channels between Eaze and Stachs' dispensaries to ensure a consistently high customer experience by proactively addressing issues in real-time
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments to execute intraday business needs
- Provide frontline support for drivers who use Eaze technology
- Play a key role in suggesting and implementing process improvements
What We Are Looking For:
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays (required)
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- High expectations for success
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
- Some start-up experience
Why you should join:
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate Black and Latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from your colleagues. We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Stachs does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.