San Francisco, CA
General & Administrative
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. We're looking for an Office Coordinator for our growing office in San Francisco. The role will be responsible for the daily operations of the office and various administrative support tasks. The Office Coordinator will ensure the smooth running of the office and serve as the “go to person” for all office needs. This includes improving company procedures and day-to-day operations. You'll also work with our Facilities & IT team to create and maintain a safe, well-organized, and well-stocked work environment.
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA office and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Serve as the main point of contact for general office needs of employees
- Maintain a clean, organized, functional and comfortable office space
- Process all mail and deliveries
- Purchase office supplies and snacks
- Manage vendors and oversee their work
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive matters in the office (executive activities, visitors, employee issues)
- Partner with Office Manager in LA to plan in-house or off-site employee events
- Proactively seek ways to streamline office processes and leverage best practices
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an office coordinator or administrative assistant
- Ability to prioritize a diverse task list with varying deadlines and levels of urgency
- Innate problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, needs little supervision
- Experience with G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
- Start-up experience preferred
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.