Strategy and Operations Associate: Metrc Compliance
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Central Operations & Strategy team. Eaze’s Central Operations & Strategy team leads mission-critical cross-functional efforts, delivers objective analysis and insights, and executes on the company’s highest priority strategic initiatives. This is a rare opportunity to impact a fast-growing, high-potential startup, through engagement across Eaze’s Product, Engineering, Analytics, Operations, Business Development & Finance teams.
As Eaze’s Metrc Manager you will lead Metrc integration and compliance across the Eaze network. You will interface with Eaze’s Supply Chain, Product, and Operations teams to design and innovate on processes to ensure data integrity and metrc compliance throughout the scope of Eaze’s operations. This role requires a mix of project management, quantitative analysis, and supply chain knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Eaze’s supply chain team to manage and monitor data to ensure metrc data integrity and compliance.
- Coordinating with dispensaries across the Eaze network to develop, refine, and implement metrc SOP’s.
- Interfacing with Eaze’s product team to scope out technologies based solutions when applicable.
- 3-5 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact.
- Familiarity with inventory management and ERP systems.
- Data-driven - SQL, Python, etc. experience a plus.
- Prior experience interfacing with metrc software a plus.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.