Los Angeles, CA
The Operations team at Eaze manages vendor relationships to ensure alignment and operational excellence. This team is the primary interface between Eaze and the vendor partners that use Eaze technology, ensuring operational efficiency and effectively managing vendor relationships.
The Operations Manager is an integral part of the Brand Operations team, with the opportunity to impact all aspects of operations, including inventory and demand planning, and product promotions. This role requires a hard working self-starter who thinks clearly in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate has excellent communications skills, learns quickly and is detail oriented. Heavy internal and external communications are an important part of this role.
The role is ineligible for relocation assistance.
The successful Operations Manager will:
- Partner with the internal Brand Management team to establish and foster effective relationships with vendor partners
- Coordinate with dispensaries to track inventory needs and ensure timely and accurate delivery from vendors
- Work closely with Forecasting team to ensure and communicate anticipated inventory needs to dispensaries
- Become a subject matter expert on vendor processes and procedures
- Coordinate with the Brand Management and Site Operations teams for rollout of new skus on the Eaze menu
- Offer and implement process improvements while logging operational issues to optimize customer and end-user experience
What you need for this role:
- 4-6 years of experience in inventory management, supply chain, or vendor account management
- Proficient in Excel -- nothing too fancy, but know your way around a pivot table!
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in when working with iterative tasks
- Agile, adaptable, and adept at multitasking
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Logical, clear thinking
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.