IT Support Technician
Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for a great new addition to our IT team, working in the Venice Beach office.
- Provisioning and managing of computer equipment, including imaging, updates, and deployment
- Managing IT ticket queue with tasks including local and remote computer and network equipment troubleshooting
- Assisting with A/V during all-hands meetings, plus ongoing conference room equipment troubleshooting
- Providing a high level of service while supporting an ever changing and fast paced environment
- Assisting with troubleshooting efforts across offices
- Periodic travel to our San Diego office for support and emergency situations
- At least 2 years of desktop support or IT networking experience
- Experience using Helpdesk platforms such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, ServiceNow etc.
- Experience supporting both MacOS and Windows endpoints
- G Suite Management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and independently when needed
- Interested and excited to learn and to adapt to a rapidly changing IT environment
- Ability to travel between LA and SD
- Experience with Zoom, Airwatch, JAMF Pro, Zendesk, Ring Central, Okta, Slack, Workplace by Facebook, Office365, Sophos, and Dropbox Admin are pluses but not required.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.