Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing (CRM)
San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and own the post-acquisition customer lifecycle and part of the acquisition funnel.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in communicating a product that is making its way into mass adoption. If this sounds exciting and challenging to you, then read on!
The successful Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing (CRM) will:
- Develop a high-performance CRM machine and lifecycle strategy for our products that our competitors can’t replicate, even if they tried.
- Own the execution of all CRM channels and be personably accountable for hitting KPIs. CRM is much, much more than email marketing.
- Roll up their sleeves and build. You start with a team of zero, prove value, automate, and then expand.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job posting by using HotJar to see the how far people scroll down the page.
- Can replace “delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, in the right channel” with a concrete, actionable plan that is not fluff.
- Has experience building out customer lifecycle programs including nurture, cross sell and referral
- Is creative enough, and can understand customer journey. It may not be your super power but you can write copy better than 50% of the office.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Engineering, or any technical major (in lieu of a degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable)
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco
Eaze (eaze.com), the leading cannabis technology company, is on a mission to help people enjoy the moment through convenient access to high quality marijuana products. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology enables superior customer choice and convenience by connecting product brands, dispensaries and doctors to customers on demand. With over 300,000 users in California, Eaze has unprecedented access to big data regarding cannabis market trends and consumer preferences which it shares with industry and media partners through its Eaze Insights Program.