Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. We're looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant to support our Sales and Marketing executives. The role will be responsible for coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, administrative support for executive reporting, preparing presentation materials, submitting expenses, reviewing incoming correspondence and preparing responses. A high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Strong written and verbal communication skills, independent decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
This role will be based in our Venice, CA office and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Support the CRO, Senior Director of Sales, and Senior Director od Marketing with administrative tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of meetings
- Coordination and booking of travel
- Preparation of expense reports
- Organization of eventsAttending meetings on behalf of, or with, the Marketing or Sales Execs or other team members
- Manage scheduling conflicts
- Optimize time management
- Anticipate and proactively address situations
- Other support as needed
- Management of day-to-day calendars to include rearranging and/or rescheduling appointments as required
- Act as a liaison with internal and external clients to ensure effective communications and interactions
- Event Planning and Coordination to include conducting research, making site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about sales event possibilities
- Partner with Marketing to assist in the execution of a major sales/marketing events
- Other duties as assigned
- Polished, professional and poised under pressure - you thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience with complex domestic travel itineraries
- Discretion, diplomacy, and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Positive and personable with strong interpersonal skills and an upbeat, “can do” attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and other tools used for productivity in this role
- Dedicated and highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully with little supervision
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Supporting a senior level executive in a corporate setting
- Travel as needed
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.