Senior Data Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
As a Data Engineer at Eaze, you'll report to the VP of Engineering and work on our data pipelines and infrastructure to help improve data accessibility, increase data reporting performance, and ensure scalability of our data warehouse as we scale.
Maintaining, enhancing, and architecting our data infrastructure
Architecting and building internal apps for the data team
Architecting and building denormalized tables for our data warehouseBuilding
ETL pipelines to move and transform data from internal and external sources
Performance tuning our data warehouse
- 3+ years previous experience working on data or engineering teams
- Demonstrated excellence in Python
- Demonstrated excellence in SQL
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (Kinesis, SQS, S3, etc)
- Experience with Redshift or other large scale data warehousing solutions
- Experience with Postgres or other transactional databases
- A passion for analyzing data and working on open ended problems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.