Strategy & Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Central Operations & Strategy team. Central Operations & Strategy works cross-functionally across all teams at Eaze to drive growth and efficiency within the business.
We lead mission-critical cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on the highest priority strategic initiatives.
As our Strategy and Operations Analyst, you will build and execute data-driven strategies and processes that will drive the growth and efficiency of the business. This role requires a mix of business acumen, financial modeling, and ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis. You will be expected to own key business processes and will have regular exposure to Eaze’s COO and other senior stakeholders.
- Take ownership of current strategic programs, processes, or pilots and become an internal champion to cross-functional partners
- Drive analysis on Eaze’s supply planning model and inform key business initiatives, including understanding the levers which improve user experience and delivery cost
- Scale successful experiments into central programs that can drive differentiated experience and internal efficiencies
- Support analytics on maintaining the data integrity of driver dashboards and payroll systems
- Translate findings into actionable recommendations with short term and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business, economics, statistics, math, physics, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience (prior experience in consulting or data analytics roles is a plus).
- A scrappy mindset and ability to solve complex problems with little guidance
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel
- Familiarity with SQL, or willingness to learn
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.