San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
We’re building our world-class team and are looking for people who can help take us to the next level. Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the HR Analyst is responsible for providing analysis of our various HR programs and initiatives, performing HR administrative work, assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR department, and continually looking for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA office and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, and support program design, integration and enhancements
- Conduct cost modeling and employee impact analysis for proposed new programs or program changes
- Gather data to calculate and report on key HR metrics and KPIs
- Assist with conducting company surveys and analyzing results
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities
- Support data governance processes
- Participate in other projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a Human Resource or Business Analysis-focused role with excellent analytical skills and a clear focus on accuracy and quality
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, creative, flexible and consultative in approaching issues at hand
- Perfectionistic about data and presentation when it counts
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Excel in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and suggest big-picture solutions
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.