Los Angeles, CA /
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology and delivery company. We’re on a mission to be the most trusted brand in cannabis by building a sustainable community & driving universal access.
We’re looking for an experienced Media Coordinator who is ready to jump in to support Eaze marketing drive demand through a robust media mix. You’ll be working closely with our Head of Advertising to evaluate new advertising channels, coordinate creative and deliverables for each vendor and report on learnings and results.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist and coordinate administrative components that are essential in implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Helping with RFPs - quality check, filing, sharing with legal for compliance review and provide feedback / correspondence to media partners
- Production - gather necessary production information, create production summaries, track creative allocation, and creative deliverables
- Production summaries (i.e. collect specs & delivery information from vendor partners, put together excel grid for campaign deliverables, and confirm due dates)
- Coordinate deliverables - based on media plan, promo codes, variations, etc.
- Help with creating promos and UTM tracking
- Collect and manage contracts and invoices - communicate with vendors and necessary internal parties
- Recommendation and planning deliverables (excel, decks, and mapping)
- Help with campaign reporting and recaps
- Aid in vendor / media opportunity vetting + schedule meetings
- Coordinate with expansion team to keep list of upcoming areas to expand for media opps and keep vendors in the loop by updating our external list
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience in marketing or advertising.
- Ability to think creatively to find solutions and be resourceful -- can’t be not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Must have strong organization, communication, and time-management skills; in addition to being motivated, eager to learn, and a team player.
- Attention to detail is an integral part of your work ethic.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and build upon it.
- Proficient in Sheets and Slides; bonus for any analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mode or Airtable), and/ or media research platforms (Scarsborough, Mintel, Geopath, etc.)
- Background in media planning and/or buying is preferred, but not required.
Eaze, California’s largest marketplace for legal cannabis, connects adult consumers with licensed retailers and products. Eaze is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness and drive smart cannabis policies. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze recognizes that diversity is important in fostering a creative, healthy and engaged workplace. We are building a team with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to drive innovation and productivity.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.