San Francisco, CA
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will join a growing Recruiting Team in our San Francisco office. You will be responsible for the entire candidate experience including scheduling interviews, managing and updating our applicant tracking system, and ensuring a positive end-to-end onsite candidate experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and contribute to the overall success of a hyper-growth startup. If you're excited about working in the cannabis tech industry, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a 3-month contract with the opportunity to extend to 6 months or longer.
- Support a team of 4 recruiters with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- Facilitating onsite interviews and ensure that events are kept on time
- Provide a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Maintain and update Lever, our applicant tracking system
- Follow up with interviewers for feedback and schedule debriefs
- Assist in miscellaneous recruiting projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 1-year experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar administrative experience
- Is consistently professional, especially when handling confidential information
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Successfully delivers on deadlines and flawlessly executes in a very fast-paced environment
- Has prior experience with using Lever or a similar applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Has prior experience with G-Suite
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Team player and ready to assist when needed
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.