Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA /
Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze has built a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast, efficient delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies.
At Eaze, you will work alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths. Your work will be critical to enabling Eaze to scale its business while creating delightful customer experiences that set the standard for a nascent industry.
We are looking to add a Senior Product Designer to our product team focused on our logistics products. While you would own this vertical, we work as a collective design team to solve problems across the entire platform, both consumer and internal facing.
What you'll do
- Lead the charge in designing the next generation of our Driver Experience, Order-Fulfillment, and Post-Checkout experience.
- Be a fundamental part of designing the next generation of UX for our consumer facing website. We’re in the middle of a redesign and you’ll be a key part in solving our Next Gen problems.
- Work with Product Managers, Data Analysts, and Business Operations to identify problems, areas of inefficiency, and ideate on ways to address business goals & user pain points.
- Conduct user research - be confident in finding the right stakeholders, conducting interviews & contextual inquiries, and marrying that with data to tell a comprehensive story.
- Sketch and prototype designs to prove out the viability of an idea - having an eye for the details, but understanding how to deliver an MVP.
- Collaborate with engineers closely, use their input as a key part of the design cycle (rather than just the build cycle).
- Champion and lead consistency across our various apps.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of relevant experience (Bonus for start-up experience)
- Expertise in Sketch, Zeplin and other tools used to deliver design deliverables.
- Highly autonomous - knows how to collaborate but also comfortable being the “go-to” person with a sense of pride in owning their specific vertical.
- Highly effective and persuasive interpersonal communication skills.
- *Preferred* Experience in designing internal tools, fulfilment systems, or on-demand delivery
- Loves the discovery process (talking to folks, understanding needs, rolling around in data) as much as the actual design process.
- Understands how to make an MVP that ladders up to their blue sky vision.
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities - always sees more than 1 way to solve a problem.
- Concerned first and foremost with functionality, performance, and impact of new features - visual appearance comes second.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and demonstrates a true sense of ownership and urgency.
- Has an unmatched eye for detail.
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated technology organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every member of the product team is encouraged to own outcomes and set the direction for their product area, regardless of tenure or title. We’re a small team with a big opportunity, and we’re looking for someone excited to shape the future of an entire industry
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.