Senior Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco or Los Angeles, CA /
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology and delivery company. We’re on a mission to be the most trusted brand in cannabis by building a sustainable community & driving universal access.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketer who is ready to evaluate the performance of our varied channel marketing strategies at Eaze. You’ll be estimating the spend and ROI of upcoming campaigns, implementing monitoring and alerting to audit the health of the business, and A/B testing new strategies to improve customer acquisition and retention.
You’ll work closely with the Eaze executive team and Marketing leadership to inform marketing strategy and effectively own and iterate several core channels.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Structure the rollout and testing of new marketing initiatives
- Build, optimize, and scale campaigns to drive profitable growth and scale across various channels
- Generate and create data driven hypotheses to execute experiments across the marketing funnel designed to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance
- Oversee the affiliate marketing program at Eaze
- Supporting the Eaze Insights program, developing industry data reports
- Give specific answers to open ended questions drawing from unstructured data sources
- Partner with product and engineering teams to build a quantitatively improved experience for customers
What We’re Looking For
- Detail-oriented and fastidious, able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- 2+ years of experience managing marketing at a large retail store or tech platform.
- Expert SQL experience (5+ years)
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Mode, Tableau & Chartio
- Experience building and monitoring user funnels
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and synthesize raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
Eaze, California’s largest marketplace for legal cannabis, connects adult consumers with licensed retailers and products. Eaze is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness and drive smart cannabis policies. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
Eaze recognizes that diversity is important in fostering a creative, healthy and engaged workplace. We are building a team with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to drive innovation and productivity.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.